Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note which side the steering wheel is on.

DSC-3764.jpg
[/url]

DSC-3555.jpg
[/url]

From down under :)

Always ran Linkerts on my panheads. Tried a Lake Injector in the early 70's, was a $100 piece of junk. S&S seems to be the carb of choice for shovels and evos.

"Truly a one-of-a-kind build that was a big crowd favorite at the 2019 Goodguys Puyallup show last summer. Sadly, the truck was overlooked when it came time to handing out awards."

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? [S

Anybody can be a critic (there are no prerequisites). I'm not knocking the truck or the build, it's beautiful... however, I couldn't help but notice this interior shot and a few "cut corners"...

attachment.php

Just an observation! I've worked enough car shows to know, many things get thrown together at the last minute...

Attachments

• zzzz show fail.jpg
    zzzz show fail.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 130
"Truly a one-of-a-kind build that was a big crowd favorite at the 2019 Goodguys Puyallup show last summer. Sadly, the truck was overlooked when it came time to handing out awards."

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? [S

Anybody can be a critic (there are no prerequisites). I'm not knocking the truck or the build, it's beautiful... however, I couldn't help but notice this interior shot and a few "cut corners"...

attachment.php

Just an observation! I've worked enough car shows to know, many things get thrown together at the last minute...

I've been to the Puyallup show and there are a lot of very well-built cars there. From the photos this truck is beautiful, but certainly some details just fall a little bit short. Details make all the difference in awards at a big show like this.

The first picture, Kaiser [S

Chrysler concept.

"The curves on the 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt were inspired by streamliner trains. The car was among the first to have power windows -- Chrysler used hydraulic motors to move them. The fully retractable hardtop and button-operated pop-open headlights were also seminal design features that showed up in cars decades later. It was one of the last Art Deco designs before concepts leaned towards futuristic aesthetics."

"A total of five examples were produced with four existing in modern time, one residing at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Each Thunderbolt was given their own unique color scheme."

https://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z1900/chrysler-thunderbolt.aspx

Latest posts

Back