Welcome!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey IM
Well, he's always sayin' that I am the reason he's always broke, so if the shoe fits wear it right? LOL

It will stay that way. Did you notice the name of two users ? Ew got Tripper and Tripper Jr.

O-no
There goes the neighborhood

LMAO......

We're very nice people, I swear. Don't let the police blotter fool you, the coppers are only tellin' us to turn down the noise a couple of times a night, and the Ford out front has only been on blocks in the front yard for a year or so. We'll get around to fixin' it sometime soon. Well, the ol' man will, at least. I'll stick to playin DOOM or something. ;)

Dang it. I must not be in the inner circle of trust. Bob didn't send me an email saying he was up and running. But I snuck in the door anyway.

I'm sur he was gettin "roundtuit"

I wouldn't say the inner circle of trust, However I might sat the circle of aggrivation and frustration...

Either way,
You made it and we are glad to have you here....

Hey!

Dang it. I must not be in the inner circle of trust. Bob didn't send me an email saying he was up and running. But I snuck in the door anyway.

Gastrick,
No, I was just tryin' to iron the kinks out with my son b4 I let the cat outta the bag! Thanks for stoppin' by. And if u have any suggestions I'm definitely open to anything! I just wanted a nice place to talk & share stuff about cars. I like Club Hot Rod too!

BoB

Gastrick,
No, I was just tryin' to iron the kinks out with my son b4 I let the cat outta the bag! Thanks for stoppin' by. And if u have any suggestions I'm definitely open to anything! I just wanted a nice place to talk & share stuff about cars. I like Club Hot Rod too!

BoB

Seems great to me here so far. The only suggestion that I would have right now is to stay on top of troublemakers so things don't get out of hand. Of course you already knew that. That's why we're here. The site looks real tasty. My compliments to the chef.

Wow, the whole gang is here. :D :D Congrats on the new site, and with the guys you already have on board, it will be a winner.

Hope you installed a magic button to wipe out any unsavory characters. :eek: :eek:

I really like the idea of this new forum. I'll be here a lot. Thanks for putting it together.

Don

Somebody get on the horne and get Bonehead over here too...

We can't have a party without bonehead.

TA DAA!

Had to find this place on my own, no invite! Man, I am so glad to see this! You guys had to plann'in the escape for some time! Count me in, and I will try to be good. Jeff:D

Last edited:
Thats sumthin Tripper Jr. gonna have to work on...

Look-a-here

Don and Bonehead in the same hour:eek:

This almost starting to look like an all-star line up

Latest posts

Back