'nother car nut here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortyforty

I found out from another site that I hang out at this forum. Couldn't remember it, searched through it but couldn't find myself, so I joined up cause it looks like plenty of good info and lots of cool pictures of rides and projects. Hanging out at the forums is pretty much what I do in the winter months because of lack of heat in the barn with five projects going on.
Don't know if all these projects fit in here, but I'll be hanging out checking what goes.

1. 40 Ford PU, started 14 years ago and still not ready for the road.
Copy of 106_0635.JPG

2. 59 Ford PU, fininished in 2 years, drove for 2 years, now has bad valves waiting to be fixed.
090703_2a.jpg

3. 56 Chevy Bel Air (wifes), on the road in 1 year, drove for 2, now ready for serious body work.
VoTech.JPG

4. 63 Falcon, Stock 6 cyl for 2 years, just dropped in a 84 5.0 H.O. and T5. A lot more fun now.
Copy of IMG_0779.jpg

5. 71 Camaro (wifes), just got this year and freshened it up after it sat in the owners garage for the last 10 years.
Camaro_01a.jpg

6. Oh yeah, 6 projects. 39 Ford Rat PU for my brother in law if he makes it back from Florida some day.

Welcome to RRR shortyshortry. Almost any project fits in here in one way or another around here. Looks like you've got some fine ones.

make yourself at home, everyone here is pretty laid back, there is a wealth of knowledge to draw from the folks around here...

Wecome short forty ,i can definatly relate on the heat issue ,but i still get out and try to get some thing done but i do hate cold weather!

Welcome to RRR, shorty ! Just about all rides fit here as we're more about the car/truck/bike, than how to classify it. Looks like you have some nice rides there.

Welcome aboard, this really is a great site, they even allow 'glass bodies. At least a couple anyway. Lot's of good info and help.

Welcome!!!

Shorty40,
Welcome to the forum!!! U should feel right at home here because this place is filled with car addicts workin' on multiple projects! Love that '40 pu! Make u're self @ home!

BoB

Welcome aboard.
I really dig them Bowties your wife has there.:D

Join in on the discussion, offer info when you have it, or don't be "fraid" to ask questrions round here. Plenty of knowledge to go round.

Glad you found us...

Thanks for the welcome.

Actually we like almost any vehicle.
I used to be a GM guy even though my first car at 15 was a '50 Merc 2 dr that I dropped a '56 312 Merc into then sold.
Went on to Chevies. My high school ride was a '56 Chev rag top I put a '57 347 Pontiac and 3 speed into.
Never could keep anything stock.
Took about 15 years off from the car scene after I sold my '65 GTO to do family things and life in general, then got back to business when I aquired the '40 about 14 years ago.
Now I seem to have accumilated more Fords then GM, even the daily drivers have given way to Fords (his and hers Mustangs). I couldn't help myself, every time I found a poor rusty wreck. The Falcon was destined for the crusher before I got a hold of it.

Latest posts

Back