New girl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RRR, McKenzie. Rat is not a bad word here, matter of fact I can't think of many bad words here at all.:D Check out the build & picture threads for some ideas & don't be afraid to ask questions when you need to. Lots of knowledge here from folks that like to help where they can.

welcome to the RRR from another Arkie! this is a great site with lots of great people willing to help everybody when they can....i migrated from another "rat" site that was WAY to much drama for a baptist preacher to deal with:eek:
looking forward to a project from ya, and share some pics of your other rides -there will be no bashing!:p

welcome!!!

glad to see you join,, this is a great site, not full of hate!!
also glad to hear you plan on a build with your dad
that's what us old guys are all about,, pass'n it on

build on
MAC

He He He the guys at HAMB cant spell they think Rat is a 4 letter word!

Welcome to RRR really nice guys & gals here and the only one allowed to flame someone is Marvin the Mod :D.

Like yourself and others before you I too am a refuge from an unwelcoming site, so dont feel alone you are among friends now.

You guys are starting to make this place sound like 'The Land of Misfit Toys'! From the old cheesy Rudolf Christmas show - Who wants a choo choo train with square wheels? .... Or a Hot Rod with rust?!? :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here's two of my cars...
My daily driver : '94 MX-3 - KlZE engine swap
ZEswapandexhaust045.jpg

My boyfriend's baby: flat black '87 RX-7
klzeswap148.jpg

And me workin on the RX-7
kenz001.jpg

We also have a few more unfinished 7s and a MX-6.

And here's what I have so far for a hot rod project...
V8transplantbegins045.jpg

Now I just need to find something to put it in
I've been looking through the builds section and I have sooo many ideas now!

it was you

Just thought I would tell you it was your post over at the hamb and the response that I got the link to this great site!

I'm as new as you, but welcome!

rats

Welcome,
Dare to be different. If you can make it driveable, safe and you like it who is to say it ain't a rod. That is what it is all been about from the get go and us oldtimers made do with stuff the kids today wouldn't even know what it is.
Have fun and drive what you make whatever you call it.
tinlizzy

Just thought I would tell you it was your post over at the hamb and the response that I got the link to this great site!

I'm as new as you, but welcome!

Awesome! I'm so glad SinisterCustom suggested this site! I know he probably wasn't trying to be nice, but it worked out well in the end.

Welcome to you as well!

Welcome,
Dare to be different. If you can make it driveable, safe and you like it who is to say it ain't a rod. That is what it is all been about from the get go and us oldtimers made do with stuff the kids today wouldn't even know what it is.
Have fun and drive what you make whatever you call it.
tinlizzy

I've never been one to blend in, that's for sure...but that's pretty obvious if you look at my current cars...lol
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Kenzie,
I have only been here for a few months and I am amazed at the amount of knowledge and information here. I have yet to post a question without getting some advice. These are some great people who enjoy helping others.

That looks like a 351. Or is it a 400? Good start! Any ideas what you want to build around it?

It's a Ford 400 modified with just over 57k original miles on it (pulled it out of an "old lady" LTD)
I'm in the process of looking for a 30 to maybe 50s model 1/2 ton truck that I can chop and drop. I planned on going out to look for one today, they're all over the place around here (in fields and barns) but the weather turned pretty nasty :(
I have a pretty clear idea of what I want, but it will just depend on what I find to work with.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here's two of my cars...
My daily driver : '94 MX-3 - KlZE engine swap
ZEswapandexhaust045.jpg

My boyfriend's baby: flat black '87 RX-7
klzeswap148.jpg

And me workin on the RX-7
kenz001.jpg

We also have a few more unfinished 7s and a MX-6.

And here's what I have so far for a hot rod project...
V8transplantbegins045.jpg

Now I just need to find something to put it in
I've been looking through the builds section and I have sooo many ideas now!

Welcome to the site. I am also a newbie. I could not tell you squat about either one of those cars you posted, but as long as your having fun with them and their not stolen, then enhoy what ever it is you like.

Now that said, fine a old school builder and build it your way. You can use your imagination and not look at 100 like your future project.

Is you dad a rod guy? All ya need is a good welder and if possible a plasma cutter and the world is yours.

RUMBLON.

Latest posts

Back