Parts truck for my 40 panel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willow , be interested in parting with some of the hood trim and grill parts , it is different from my 41 half ton but may make it work
Oldog

Completely different front than a 1/2 ton and those are some of the parts I need too but I'll see what I have left when I get it home. Too bad the nice stainless grill stuff is bashed in, they look a lot less like a 9N tractor with the trim.

What ya doing with the flatty? I know it's a good one but it's still a flat head. Look cool in a speedster that I'm gathering parts for.

looks much better than what i started with.. and i paid way more than that !!!

Well, it was a bust. The truck was from Minnesota and a complete rust bucket, not one good part on it. Even the dash and windshield garnish were eaten through. Oh well, there is another one close to town in a lot better shape if I can talk the guy down.
Flattys aren't hard to find. A friend has one that isn't stuck, I think I can get it cheap, the whole drivetrain, out of a 49 truck.

Well, it was a bust. The truck was from Minnesota and a complete rust bucket, not one good part on it. Even the dash and windshield garnish were eaten through. Oh well, there is another one close to town in a lot better shape if I can talk the guy down.
Flattys aren't hard to find. A friend has one that isn't stuck, I think I can get it cheap, the whole drivetrain, out of a 49 truck.

I can use a few of them and my friends over seas but them up like crazy also :D

Latest posts

Back