Smoothie wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vht

Was thinking about buying 2 15x8 from Speedway, 4 3/4 bolt pattern, for the rear of my car, is there any factory wheel, 15x6 that would match these wheels? Trying to put a set of budget wheels together and Speedway wants $65 each for the front. Chrome reverse are pretty expensive for what they are, and with the steel wheels, by the time you get trim rings and small caps, I'm starting to wonder which to buy.

Thinking about buying the 15x8 smoothies from Speedway, is there any stk factory 15x6 that will match up to them? Was wanting to run small caps and trim rings. Tried to locate some used, 4 3/4 BP, but seems like everybody is wanting new price.

Was thinking about buying 2 15x8 from Speedway, 4 3/4 bolt pattern, for the rear of my car, is there any factory wheel, 15x6 that would match these wheels? Trying to put a set of budget wheels together and Speedway wants $65 each for the front. Chrome reverse are pretty expensive for what they are, and with the steel wheels, by the time you get trim rings and small caps, I'm starting to wonder which to buy.

Thinking about buying the 15x8 smoothies from Speedway, is there any stk factory 15x6 that will match up to them? Was wanting to run small caps and trim rings. Tried to locate some used, 4 3/4 BP, but seems like everybody is wanting new price.

One thing you need to be aware of on the new Smoothies (and most any new aftermarket wheel), is that old hubcaps won't fit. The centers are a different size, so you'll need to either get your old caps modified, or but new caps that fit that size of wheel.

Ask me how I know that...

Latest posts

Back