I've done this..just not on purpose

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Cute. Unique. Hats off to a job well done. I'd even give him a thumbs up, if I saw it on the street. But I don't think it looks better, and that is the purposed of customizing a car. Right?

He did a great job, and it looks like the paint and body are awesome. No doubt that he's probably a great bodyman, but this thing is purely built to grab attention.

I have trouble relating with the builders of vehicles that are built solely to grab attention. You know the ones... lambo door mods, 72 subwoofers, spinner rims and the like. While I absolutely appreciate the amazing work, effort, and imagination that went into this truck, I prefer my vehicles to be functional and stylish, not just attention grabbing for (what I consider) the wrong reasons. "Hey look at me" isn't my style, but it's really well built by the looks of it.

Sidenote, the builder of this upside down truck also built a radio flyer based on a FWD Olds Cutlass: Rick Sullivan Radio Flyer.

I guess you could say this isn't his first foray into weird cars. Any RRR members planning on an upside down Model A?

Latest posts

Back