Cheap ride

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chop isn't necessarily ugly, but you can't tell because of the horrible pastel Easter-egg paint job. That really makes me cringe.

I'd like to have the Plymouth, 383 or 440 auto and it would be a nice sleeper. The ford would be ok with a new paint job and a new interior but by then you wouldn't ever recoup your investment,

I think the Plm is a great buy. It wouldn't take much to be driving that badboy. But, I'm just not much into those, they were the last car most old men owned when I was a kid and all I can see is some 80+ year geezer old going after his mail at about 3 mph in one.

I'll probably be an 80 y o geezer by the time I get my 51 updated. Right now, its pretty much a match. Only rust is the trunk floor, and I have a replacement. :D

Attachments

• 51Ply_3.jpg
    51Ply_3.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 12
That interior is so bad, my stomach muscles cramp up just looking at the picture. I can't even emphasize how much that interior offends me without using profanity!? Just gawd awful. I don't particularly like how they delt with the rear on the chop either.

Latest posts

Back