Still around

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batwood

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I have posted anything. I looked back and I can’t believe I have had this truck this long and not been able to do anything with it (1959 Apache). It’s been in a dirt floor barn up until last year. My dad sold the farm and the neighbor is letting us store our toys on his property. We are in the process of bringing stuff home to Kentucky but it’s been slow partially because of covid and just other setbacks in life. We had to combine households with my in laws and it’s just been a little crazy at times. Along with some medical issues here and there. I’ll let you know when I finally get to do something on that truck. I hope everyone is coming through the issues in our world okay. Take care, be safe. Brian

I’m still around guys we bought some property that has a an actual pole barn I can work on vehicles in. The old truck is still out in Iowa. It’s on my aunts property along with some other old iron that my dad has. I am about to acquire in 1961 olds dynamic 88 that I had sold to a buddy almost 25 years ago and has been sitting in his barn in Wisconsin. I had stored it up there, when I lost some storage down here in Kentucky and didn’t have a place to park it after I got married and we had an apartment there was just no place then sold it to my friend because I had found a 1970 Oldsmobile rally 350 for a bargain that I did not end up getting it so then I was out my ‘61. But my buddy is going to sell it back to me and I hope to be wrenching on that in the not too distant future. I will probably be bringing the Apache back from Iowa when I get the money to do that. I don’t even know how long I’ve been a member of this forum. I’m sorry for stringing you guys along with no progress. I’ll see if I can find a picture of the Olds. I believe I have a picture but it’s got stuff piled on it and my buddies garage but you can pretty much see what it is.
IMG_7816.jpeg

Yes it’s a bubble. The big KYANA swap meet is next week in louisville. I hope to go and will be looking for parts. It’s been many years since I have been to that.

Latest posts

Back