RAT ROD Needs your Votes !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right Outlawracer,, looks like Shakey's got it sewn up for July !! Congrats Shakey ! [cl Let us know if your 38 Chev makes it in the future. I was going against my norm voting for a Ford,,, but Shakeys my bud ,, so I had to do it. :D

I know what you mean about the Chevy/Ford thing but to me it is all about cars no matter what it is. I was just glad to see someone from the RRR forums win!! And it seems well deserved too.
My Nephew is into the tuner cars (which I dont care for but thats me). He has some kind of Honda 2 seater that only come from the factory with a 4 cylinder. He got a kit to install a 260 horse V-6 in it. I ported the stuff for him. He has headers on it and the programmer. I hate to say it but it will flat spank a new Vette! I guess it is like he told me "I have some money in it but I cant go and buy a muscle car or street rod for what I have in this" and he is right. The people with the cash has drove the price of that stuff up so high no one can afford it but them.

By the way Shakey-----Congrats!!!

Very Thankful!

A humble and sincere thank you to all who voted for my 56. I've been hotroddin' since I was 16 years old. I am now 66.....guess that makes 50 years, doesn't it? Being chosen to be in the contest was great but winning is awesome. As they say, I couldn't have done it without you.
I hope we have an RRR member to vote for every month.

BTW, I just bought a Ford C600 cabover from a junkyard.....next! I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how.

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!

how old of a truck you talkin?

.......i don't guess it matters much, they all look the same to me since about the 60's[S

looking forward to seeing what ya do w/it shakey--and congrats BTW[cl:cool:

New project.

Hey Preacher.
It is a 1953 C600. It is pretty rough but I just acquired a 53 F100 cab and bed. Almost no rust in either. I'll have to modify the doors and door openings but still less work than repairing my COE cab.

Hope the pics show up.....my first time.

Attachments

• MY CABOVER 001.jpg
    MY CABOVER 001.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 11
  • MY CABOVER 003.jpg
    MY CABOVER 003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
  • MY CABOVER 011.jpg
    MY CABOVER 011.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 11
you're saying you're going to use a f-100 cab/doors to repair the cabover, right?[S

i think it looks like a cool project......

what's your plans-leave it "big" or shrink it down to pick-up size?:D[P

Gotta Sell Sumthin'

I haven't decided yet. The F100 I just bought is a long bed 3/4 ton. Gonna take a lot of measurements. Ain't drivin it if it ain't low....low....low. I like the bigger bed if it is a pickup. I may put it on an E250 chassis with a neat flatbed. I'll just keep lookin and thinkin and checkin. It's kinda like makin love.....it just don't work if ya gotta force it. And.....gotta sell some stuff before I really get started.

E250

Yeah, the Ford E chassis seems to be the most common donor. Not very expensive either. But I am gonna do a lot of measuring. And can't spend a lot. So......it'll probably be a while. I've got to sell a VW convert before I can do anything. I'll post it when I start. Thanks for your interest.

Latest posts

Back