Sun?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Been living in northern Illinois for the past 8 months..summer was pretty good, But it seems like it's been forever since I've seen the Sun..I gotta keep reminding myself why I'm here!.. Lol:confused:..:D. Anyone else having this trouble?

Been clouded over for a good while but it's Spring here in Central Tejas this week. Put the top down on the Nova yesterday & went for a nice cruise in the boonies... awesome! Gonna be 80 today... it may be a scorcher of a Summer though!!!

BoB

Good to see ya CR55.

Statistically, we have sunny days 322/year. Yes, we have extreme cold here and again, but I'd rather have cold and bright than warm, wet, cloud and gloom...

Been clouded over for a good while but it's Spring here in Central Tejas this week. Put the top down on the Nova yesterday & went for a nice cruise in the boonies... awesome! Gonna be 80 today... it may be a scorcher of a Summer though!!!

BoB

I'm trying to convince my better half that this is where I wanna be!..I've never been a fan of winter...if it's below 75° I'm cold..lol

Sunny? Ya, it's sunny here. But it's a cold sun. About 10 degrees F. when I walked the dogs. Windy too.
Been trying to find a place in Florida to rent but we get turned down because we have 3 dogs. So now I've been on Zillow every night looking for a modest winter home to buy.

I'm the opposite of Dr. C. Heat is okay, cold isn't. I should have been born to southern parents.

Sunny? Ya, it's sunny here. But it's a cold sun. About 10 degrees F. when I walked the dogs. Windy too.
Been trying to find a place in Florida to rent but we get turned down because we have 3 dogs. So now I've been on Zillow every night looking for a modest winter home to buy.

I'm the opposite of Dr. C. Heat is okay, cold isn't. I should have been born to southern parents.

I'll adopt you if you'll let me drive the Reo...:D

I should have been born to southern parents.

Your wording touches a nerve, bob.

When my son was small (I don't remember the subject) I told him, "That's stupid." He said, "It's not my fault, I was born to stupid parents."

Hard to argue with that at any temperature.

Latest posts

Back