29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut 4" out of the grill today. Still could use alittle more. Definitely looks better now that its not way taller than the cowl.

Air compressor mounts got built today

Might have to take some pictures without the compressors in there, shows how they're attached to the frame and braced up a lot better

I was thinking the same thing.Maybe some rubber bushings between the compresser and mounts?

The mounts have rubber bushings built into them on the bottom of the pumps. I know they're noisy that's why I never use them. I was trying to keep the front of this car clean that's why I didn't put a manual engine driven pump on it

You're doing a good job on the build.
One thing I notice is on the angle of the upper control arms, mine have a little more angle than yours, every now and then it has a slight tendency to do the watoosee, in the rear, when I apply the brakes.
I've been considering installing a panhard bar to correct it. just my 2¢

Thanks old iron. I actually have a panhard bar sitting ok the bench. Just need to install it.

New toy! Its a harbor frieght tubing roller with swag off road upgrades. Take alittle practice but i think it will make a big difference in the finish of the interior, once i get it down that is.

Nice work.

Did you get the 1" dies at HF? I got 1/2-inch for my roller. And the regular round tubing dies, of course.

Oh, SWAG. I'll have to research that...

Latest posts

Back