FINAL POLL --- USPC17 --- final poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your Favorite!!!!

Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
FINAL POLL

I have to put the pics below - #'s at the TOP of pics correspond to poll #'s

---ALL RRR MEMBERS CAN VOTE---

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PICTURE! (Are you really that vain?)

These are the 1st and 2nd Place winners from the 5 Rounds.

If you want to post what you voted for or discuss pics, feel free to.

First Place will receive a set of offset box end wrenches complements of BobW!

Thanks again to everyone that participated.

DSCN0333_zpsydaurtpj.jpg

051.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks to Sam for again putting this on, it is a lot of fun![cl And thanks to all that contributed a pic if it got chosen or not, all were great. In fact, I used some on the calendar that wern't chosen in the polls, but I felt they were too good to pass up.

Dozer, PM me your address. I'm working on something, might not be ready for a little while, but I think you'll like it when it gets there.

I really enjoy seeing what other people come up with, and it always surprises me what gets the most votes. I really like when someone obviously doesn't do photography and just nails it with an awesome picture! That's kinda why I wanted to start this in the first place - to get guys to show off our hobby in a different way. The black and white round is my favorite - and I've noticed I really dig almost every one of Dr.C's photos. Hopefully next year I'll have a little more time to deal with it - real life was a little rough on me this year.

Dozer - I believe you'll have a set of wrenches headed your way also.

I'm going to send Cosmic12 a calendar too since he made the Final 3.

PS - I'm thinking maybe I'll try starting another 'contest' kinda like this one for over winter. Any pic you can find (yours or from the web), winner makes up the category, no prizes, few rules, anyone can play. Anyone interested?

.....and the winners:

1st Place - DozerII
2nd Place - smallfoot
3rd Place - Cosmic12

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored and Humbled.

WOW! Don't know what to say other than Thank you so much, Great job Sam and all the guys voting and sending pics.
I truly am honored.

P.S. how do I get the calender's ?

I think you did a good job again this year Sam. [cl
With the quality of this years pics, I think I was able to turn out the best calendar I've done so far, lots of variety, every month give you something different to look at. There were so many good entry's it would have been impossible to just pick 12 or 13, so I used some with a similar theme together to create a page.

About January after all the holidays hustle and bustle is over we can start all over again! :D

Thank You, Sam, Bob and Bam for your efforts and generosity. [cl

I really enjoy seeing what other people come up with, and it always surprises me what gets the most votes.

Me, too! I've been surprised to see the results... just shows to go ya the diversity of the membership... different strokes, for sure!

I've noticed I really dig almost every one of Dr.C's photos.

Thanks, Sam. I've enjoyed every round, this year and last!

PS - I'm thinking maybe I'll try starting another 'contest' kinda like this one for over winter. Any pic you can find (yours or from the web), winner makes up the category, no prizes, few rules, anyone can play. Anyone interested?

Count me in...

Ok guys! Somehow this second hand flunky wound up with the wrenches. Something about the border...maybe if they hadn't been "deep offset" wrenches they would have made it into Canada. :D Anyhow, Thanks to bob w for the prize for this contest. I'll use them.

The winner (DozerII) is a Canadian. And obviously the US government won't allow us to export that kind of technology to Canada since they are right there on our northern border.

...just waiting for their chance. They're sneaky I tell ya!

Latest posts

Back