What's Your Dogs Name

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Germanian shepherd/boxxer mix here. We happened to be watching south park the night I brought her home so she got the name "Butters".

D

We are going today at 11:30 to most likely bring Casey's sister home, still have to come up with a name, but my daughter was surprised that we got a puppy in the first place, she is going to be super surprised we are getting another the day before Christmas, she won't find out til Christmas day!

UPDATE: we brought her home today, named her Skyler. She is SO nervous, we are working a lot with her to make sure she is comfortable and learns the rules quickly here =)

attachment.php

Last edited:
This guy showed up at our place a couple years ago, around the 4th of July. He was almost dead. You could see every vertebrae on his back. I named him Bones. We figure someone dumped him out here in the desert. He'd live on the atv if we let him. I had to build a bar to tie his harness to so he wouldn't fly off. We also have a couple ankle bitters that stay in the house so they don't get eaten. Rozie and LuLu. The wife's dogs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 24
It's my roommates dog so I don't pay any bills for him but he is my little buddy and you couldn't ask for a better dog.

His name is moto and he is a chiweenie
1388375449.jpg

Had a black lab cross that I called "Cat". When she had pups I kept one and called him "Mouse". Neighbors looked at me strange when I called them. If I get another dog I think I'll call it "Deeohgee".

I rescued a greyhound from Florida 2 yrs. ago ( track name 'Muff Enuff' ) renamed 'Lileigh ' ( pronounced Lily ), after my 15 yr. old greyhound 'Gracie' I rescued from Idaho ( track name 'Road Hog' ) passed away.

Latest posts

Back