What car would you own & drive!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess if it really came down to it today and money was no object I'd have to say that aside from a new black Hemi Challenger I'd have to go with this bad boy. I'd leave off the hood and switch out that visor for a vintage one. Otherwise this is the truck I want! So cool, it makes me drool! [dr The owner is a member here but unfortunately he vanished soon after he joined and hasn't been heard from since. Luckily, I did manage to get some build specs from him before he left.

Attachments

• Military themed 51 F-1 rat truck #2.jpg
    Military themed 51 F-1 rat truck #2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 42
  • Military themed 51 F-1 rat rod truck.jpg
    Military themed 51 F-1 rat rod truck.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 50
Here is what I would drive. Saved the pic because sometimes I just like to look at it.

Attachments

• 32forme005small.jpg
    32forme005small.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm thinking :rolleyes:55 Stude conastoga wagon. Maybe fill the rear glass in like a delivery. Keith Black blown big cubes, a lenco trans, a 9" , semi gloss black with gulf service logos on the panels.

Back in 1970 my mom had, And still does, a 69 Daytona I would go joy rideing in with my little buddy. It was parked the next year. She was griping about no traction in the snow. :confused: It has been taken out of storage last year and is now undergoing a compleat resto. I gess my wish will still come true.:D

I've always had a fascination with these cars and I know why. Back in 69 I was on my way home from school for lunch which took me across a main rail line. As I got to the tracks the lights came on so I wait and watch the train go by. Can you believe it, it was car after car after car filled with these winged machines that just blew my mind. I think I'm one of the lucky few that saw most of these cars in one place at one time. Very cool.

However, as of today if money was no object I would own a Lamborghini Diablo roadster. oh yeah! [cl

My favorite car is a 1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 door sedan hemi and 4 speed and hopefully will be driving one in the next year. My fascination for this car started back in the 70s.when I had one only with 383. Have dreamed about it every since.

Attachments

• 2 to be done 2010.jpg
    2 to be done 2010.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 109_1072.jpg
    109_1072.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 109_1073.jpg
    109_1073.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 109_1094.jpg
    109_1094.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
i would have to say i would want the first Indian motorcycle that came off the line and a old ford COE turned into a quad cab car hauler.

woah, i'd like to have one of these...

gotta say i love corvettes....

Attachments

• [3049]corvette___1970_stingray.jpg
    [3049]corvette___1970_stingray.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 2
  • 11300-1974-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg
    11300-1974-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 158484998_24a6c1ffa8.jpg
    158484998_24a6c1ffa8.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 4
If I won the lottery I'd like a Porsche Cayenne as my "new" daily "all weather - family" sedan. That thing is BADASS for an SUV.

For me though......I've always wanted a 1967 Corvette with the pointed raised hood scoop and the ZL-1 aluminum big block 427. For a stock car that one takes the cake. In general factory cars are not that cool, same for bikes as well.

But honestly I am much like you guys and would most likely just live the dream of building several hot rods to tool around in daily. The real upgrade would be having the time, the shop and the tools that would now be in my possession to do such work. [cl

Latest posts

Back