What car would you own & drive!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmmmm

I'm like Don - I don't feel like there is a "dream car" for me, or a car that "I've always wanted."

With "unlimited" funds, this is what I'd buy:

(1) A late-60s or early 70s big-block full size station wagon with a class 3 hitch, 'tow package' and beefed up rear suspension; Make not really an issue, just a nice, clean "restored" one, to tow ....

(2) ...An enclosed trailer big enough for a ...

(3) Jr. dragster and all the stuff that goes with it for my daughter to drive!

Oh, yeah, and (4) a brand new car of my wife's choice for her to drive.

If there is any money left (unlimited?) after paying off all our debt, a nice house with a 3 car garage and driveway space for the above rig.

I'll keep driving junk, thanks. Including finishing my current project.

440shorty

I can dream, can't I?

Custom!

Ok, if I had to choose a custom... this would definitely be it...

BoB

Attachments

• airflow.jpg
    airflow.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 34
I dream about my car all day, so I guess it is my dream car.

My 72 Duster.

Its was going through resto, but then I started my truck, and now I kick myself in the ass for not being patient and getting the car done first. It is so light, quick, and for some reason it just shouts 'Muscle' to me. I have had it since I was 19, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We have been through alot.

Attachments

• 72Duster.jpg
    72Duster.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
I guess im a simple guy. Id take a brand new optioned out 3/4 ton 4WD Domestic truck. both My Pops and My grandfather always based their current rate of success on how nice (or crappy) of a truck they were drivin.

40mopar,
that rod's interior beats out "Back Seat Betty"'s in my book. Riminds me of the old wooden Chris Crafts.

LAter
Preston

hmm...maybe chip fooses impression...but i would drive it every day...waste of the car if it sits in garage or behind a window...i think that every car should be driven especially that ones that are a craftmanship master piece:D

impression1.jpg

This my be kind of kidish but i,m a Batman nut! Have been
since iwas a kid and ive always thought the 66 Batmobile
is the coolist car ive ever saw these replicas just keep
goin up n up $$$ if i had one i,d drive it oh yeah i,d drive it.

Attachments

• mr bat.jpg
    mr bat.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 24
McLaren F1 GTR hands down. been my favorite car since I was a kid, and remains my favorite car to this day. I'd kill for one.

800px-McLaren_F1_GTR_95_P440_CPJ_Ritz.jpg

There are so many options. I just dont know where I would start. I would build all of them first off, with the help of some good friends. You know I dont think I would just go out and buy a new car, but then I have never bought a new car either so maybe. I guess I might think differently if money didnt matter. But i would have to say I would build all of the crazy ideas I have floating around in my head.

new cars do nothing for me, think I would like a ol Deusey or Packard dual cowl for the summertime :D

I agree... I'd be drivin' somethin' like this!!! ;););)

BoB

Attachments

• gas3.jpg
    gas3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • gas1.jpg
    gas1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
  • gas2.jpg
    gas2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
Well, besides something like a Rod or Muscle car - just too many to list, I'd take a 58 Bonneville, or something FAT like this:
main.php

And if your talking sports car, why doink around - I'll take one of these with turn signals :D
800px-F1_car_McLarenMercedes_2006.jpg

I take a 67 Indy Turbine Car too....

Latest posts

Back