this site seems.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

this site seems to have great potential and the group of people are really enthusiastic. the one thing that i thought was missing on the other site was a specific froum for fully documented projects. there were great threads with alot of progress pictures. might i suggest the documented ongoing project thread? i know there is a thread for projects but the guys that do the ground up to finish get lost in the archives. just a thought.

or at least sticky the builds in the project forums once they start to come over.

I agree on the potential. As an example, in about September, when I joined KB, sometimes I would be the only person viewing it. As time went on, people started telling friends and it got much busier. I see that same thing going to happen here.

I agree that the build threads should be available for reference. I have one running on CHR now, and also ran an abreviated version on KB, but I would have to go back and find it when I wanted to add updates. I love seeing other peoples projects, and have learned a lot from seeing how others solve problems or build some component.

Don

There's an easier way to keep the build photos out in front instead of lost in the archives. Create a freebee website from Yahoo Geocities, and put the address in your signature. Then anyone can see what you're up to at any time, without having to search for it.

Last edited:
Another way too!

There's an easier way to keep the build photos out in front instead of lost in the archives. Create a freebee website fron Yahoo Geocities, and put the address in your signature. Then anyone can see what you're up to at any time, without having to search for it.

Lakota,
That's a good way too! Thanks!

BoB

Jr's workin' on it!

this site seems to have great potential and the group of people are really enthusiastic. the one thing that i thought was missing on the other site was a specific froum for fully documented projects. there were great threads with alot of progress pictures. might i suggest the documented ongoing project thread? i know there is a thread for projects but the guys that do the ground up to finish get lost in the archives. just a thought.

or at least sticky the builds in the project forums once they start to come over.

Getcarter,
Jr's workin' on that. I'm also workin' on several changes to the way things r displayed, it's just taken a lot of time & Jr's time to make it habitable.

BoB

Projects....

I have been using the "HotRodders" forum to keep my projects up to date. It has a running section for every member willing to keep up with a project journal. Anyone can view, and you have control over your postings.
Works very well. I don't see why it shouldn't be a problem here. Only server problems for the space and bandwidth would actually hinder any site.

Maximo

Latest posts

Back