another reason for face shields when grinding

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shave that off, and you're covered in dinks and knocks in no time. [S

LOl that aint no joke there King Herald people look at you like "what have you done to yourself mate"

weld spatter... makes you look like you got junky needle arms or been hitting the meth or crack

I've got all of the grinding wheel/wire wheel scars on my hands and I've taken hot slag in lots of places, when a piece gets INSIDE a fire resistant jacket sleeve it just bounces around instead of burningthrough and falling out. Then there was the time that I was torching some holes overhead and someone asked me something. I answered just in time to swallow a nice warm spark........... it kinda tingled all the way down my throat. a face shield would have been a good idea.

I just got back from the ER yesterday cause of crap flying in my eye. Even with safety glasses on! I bought goggles now for heavy grinding.

The guard on the grinder doesn't always cover the wheel for sure. I'm on a first name basis at the local medical clinic here. It's no fun getting metal taken out of your eyeball,and no matter what shield I'm using, it always seems to get behind it.

I was just in the ER for the 3rd time in 2 yrs for that!! And I have goggles!! But it never fails and it is always the same damn eyey too!!!

Latest posts

Back