49 ford f-6 (good thing I don't know what i'm doing or I might mess up)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the good news

I got the motor pulled today and pulled apart. Bad head gasket everything else is good to go. Fingers crossed it will be back on the road next weekend.

1st 100+ mile trip

Hit the highway yesterday, at 65 running 3800 rpm. Ran up to 85 road like a dream. Still had a little pedel left but didn't want to push my luck.

Well the Day has come.

The 49 will be leaving the old driveway tomarrow. It is going to be a sad day, but it will be going to a buddy of mind. This should get me out of the hole and I should be able to get back on one of the other projects.

Well I bought the old truck back a month ago. Been my daily driver, thinking about breaking it down over the winter and change the bed and open the doors to working stage. Climbing in and out was cool 8 years ago.

Welcome back.You have been missed.:D :D [cl [cl
Post up some pics or start a new thread.
[P [P [P
Torchie

I'm still on the mend, sometimes push myself to hard and puts me down awhile But still hanging in. I'll probably just add to this thread as i change things on the truck. Looking back on this thread it was almost 7 years to the day i sold it and bought it back,

Getting older does take the thrill of sliding through the windows :(
Glad to here you have it back and good to see ya posting again [P[P[P

I'm still on the mend, sometimes push myself to hard and puts me down awhile But still hanging in. I'll probably just add to this thread as i change things on the truck. Looking back on this thread it was almost 7 years to the day i sold it and bought it back,

I fully understand that GJ.
Been having a few days like that myself ,lately.:eek:
Torchie

New addition

Attachments

• KIMG0191.jpg
    KIMG0191.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back