When life gives you 4doors, build a 3window coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only two reasons why you are building this very unique coupe and I'm not: Skill & Imagination.

This is really my first major custom build and I'm kind of an amatuer at welding. I did some work on my Packard, but a lot of the major custom work was done by Troy at Damaged Goods Customs. I always wanted to do a custom like this, something no one else has and being able to say I built her. I give a lot of thanks to Mike Bermudez at Damaged Goods Customs for pointing me in the right direction when I need help.

Getting the back filled in

Attachments

• 100_4739.jpg
    100_4739.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_4742.jpg
    100_4742.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 66
WOW! WOW! very cool and great work! I thought I was nuts for make'n a 5 window coupe out of a 4dr sedan. I think you get the prize for the most original idea on here[cl[cl[dr

WOW! WOW! very cool and great work! I thought I was nuts for make'n a 5 window coupe out of a 4dr sedan. I think you get the prize for the most original idea on here[cl[cl[dr

Looking at your project I'm thinking about putting the 2 leftover halves together to make a short 5 window

I am extremly impressed with your vision and the work you are doing on this project. Your attention to details and proportions are spot on. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one comes along. [cl

Awesome !! A man with a vision and acting on it. [cl I compare what you're doing to an artist who looks at a rock and sees a beautiful shape in it - all the ugly just needs to be removed.. [P[P

"Very interesting"

Wow I am with Sniper you just drove the price of four doors up. Great out "of the box" thinking. Just what this site is for. Congratulations great skills also. Get it finished so we can see it running. Steve

A couple of mock up pics. I stopped working on her for a while to work on my Packard. I got to get back on her.

Attachments

• 100_4847.jpg
    100_4847.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_4849.jpg
    100_4849.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_4850.jpg
    100_4850.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_4853.jpg
    100_4853.jpg