hienz 57

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13letterss

49 IH cab, 35 IH grille, (bootom of grille from hood ) 46 ford hood (sliced off the sides to rid the ford style holes, split and building new sides, will be double hinged ), 31 Stude fenders, 49 chevy bed, 36 chevy car headlights (gettin frenched in) , sliiced the fenders inward a lil over 3 inches to get the correct width, lapped the doors and cut back of fenders ( going to box in ) to open with doors. building on 92 LWB s-10 frame, 4.3 power plant , s-10 steering colume and computer system, not letting me upload photos

Sounds like your gonna fit right in.lol Need to get the pic problem solved so we can see this thing.

Sounds like you have a great build going,but pictures would be the icing on the cake.Your pictures may be too large in size to load.If you have a way to save them in a smaller file size they load. Just an idea. I hope you get'em posted.

What ratrodfireman said.
This is the easiest little program I've used best part it's free :)
After you download it just right click on the pic you want to resize, click on resize picture and choose the format. It'll do several at one time.
I find the medium choice, best for this forum.
http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Latest posts

Back