Not the Willys but some of my parts I want

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

Image001.JPG

IM000651.JPG

IM000652.JPG

IM000654.JPGAs the title says I dont have any pics of the cab yet, but I went to my local junkyard today in search of some stuff...i found a really sweet I belive to be a dodge bed, atleast 3 flat heads I have clue if there any good or not, what the owner belives to be a 29ish frame...I had pics but at the age of 22 the digital camera kicked the crap out me..I have pics of everything but the frame...I have lots and I do mean LOTS of pics I took today but ill just post the motors, and my bed...back to the frame...(yea I get side tracked easy)....its got a straight axle already there and the rear end is still in it, I may go back and take a better look at it on a cooler day.....its got some ok sheet metal on it..ok im done babling for now.

Thanks...

Thanks for the pictures, finding "stuff" is fun, collecting it even better.
Keep the photos coming....'22

Hey fellas, well I have been thinking and I think im going to get that bed, and the frame for my willys roadster pickup project. Think those motors are worth saving? I may get brave and climb the dump truck and see what else is in there. This is my first build so I will be asking for your advice and opinions. Thanks Mike....ill be posting pics of the willys.

Latest posts

Back