My 4t6

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4t64rd

My46Ford2.jpg

You can't see all the work I've done, it's under the body with the un-started body work.
SEC parallel leaf kit in the rear, 8" ford, split bones/trans mount, 4" drop axle, reversed eye Posies spring, Volare discs, Malibu rotors, SBC 350/350, MP Power brakes, IROC-Z power steering box,
You can see the '42 hood, that will be peaked with a piece of 1/8 rod and the '59 Stude Lark headlight rings.
20.jpg

I like it!!!

4t4,
Hey... I really like it! I agree... get that suspension, brakes etc goin' on 1st. I'm into the safety part... love handling too!!! Best of all worlds. What's next?

BoB

Nice!

4t6,
I love it! Those fat fendered Ford's really look good rodded! Can't wait to see the pictures as you go along!

BF

Looks good to me 4t6, and there's nothing wrong with a sbc. Hot rodder approved since the mid 50's. That's plenty good enough for me. Good work.

Very cool

Thats giong to be a really neat ride. I have always like those fat fender cars from 46 to 48. Hmmmmm that might be my next project. Keep the pics coming. Curt

Latest posts

Back