WOW !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined RRR about 2 years ago and primarily surfed the used parts. I got burned for $250.00 on my first and only attempt to by some wheels. I didn't visit the site for awhile after that. I will say that admin responded to my complaint and steps were taken to resolve the situation. however I've expanded my searching within RRR and could not Believe the wealth of information contained in the different forums. i'm very impressed. the information is invaluable. I don't normally post anything on any forum, but thought I should let yu know how much I have gained from your sight alone. I couldn't understand the 25 post rule about posting items for sale, but I do now. there's still those that would scam others even if there were other restrictions added. i'm certainly glad to be a part of RRR. thx Bill

yep same here about the wheels ,, I dont think id buy off of any one with a few posts .... just because no one knows them , and if they post 4 sale on the 26th post ,, they are here to sell not to contribute to the site any ways .. but thats JMO too.

Latest posts

Back