Picked up some new old tin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Craigs list score today, met a new car guy, and got a look at his collection. Bought 3 cabs, even though one is pretty trashed. A stack of old wheels, some grills, and truck bed parts.

Need to turn your receiver hitch over, your trailer tongue is about to dig in the ground. [ddd

Really like that center cab, what is it, about a 35-36?[S

Need to turn your receiver hitch over, your trailer tongue is about to dig in the ground. [ddd

Really like that center cab, what is it, about a 35-36?[S

Had to hurry, and my kid had my straight hitch. Worried about it all the way but no problems.

The back one is 36, the middle a 41ish, and the back is a 50 ish, the middle one is the one I was after, and all three have all the doors, but just not attached

Last edited:
NICE!!

I have three sets or more of nice Chevy doors for the 40s Chevys if ya need any.

nice collection there! you should build a matching set.. one from the 30s.. one from the 40's and one from the 50s

NICE!!

I have three sets or more of nice Chevy doors for the 40s Chevys if ya need any.

It is hard to believe but I have all the doors. Thanks, Though.

nice collection there! you should build a matching set.. one from the 30s.. one from the 40's and one from the 50s

Or put them all together Johnny Cash style, and make a bus.

Latest posts

Back