Couple of good projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...
Saw this on another site.. I know we have some Canadians on here..!

I would be all over the Stude roadster (sports coupe) for $500.00...

Couple of other ones that jumped out at me.

Theres also a 33 dodge (4 door) "will take offers"

also a 53 chevy sedan delivery.. someone cut windows in it... nothing a welder cant fix!

Corpo, I have been in Ivan Perry's yard a few times and bought from him a bit. Most of his prices are very fair and he seems O.K. to deal with, except when you want to buy a '34 Plymouth or Dodge coupe. Whooo-boy, did I pay too much, of course, it's partly my fault for not being a good, practiced haggler. I don't think either one of us looked the car over very well, so a lot of the poor engineering went unnoticed.
Anyhow he mostly has GM stuff from the fifties and many, many GM motors.

Last edited:
MercuryMac

Based on the listings I got the sense that prices were fairish... If you feel the urge to buy that Stude and put on a pallet and send it down this way I wouldnt stop you :rolleyes:

ZZ.. we all know ur going to be needing a new project soon..!

CORPO, Down on my knees, I've had to promise my wife I wouldn't buy myself any more projects,--------------but hey, I never said anything about buying them for you. Let me think about this for a while,------NO, NOT HAPPENIN', DUDE.

ssss.jpg

ppppppp.PNG <<<<< Its in this picture

xxxx.jpg <<<< its gone in this one

I was interested in the panel truck in the back ,,, and the next photo its gone ,,,, Im even a day late and a dollar short on looking at it .. I do like a panel trucks the older the better .. just thought it was funny , around here , every time I see some thing and it looks like it hasnt been moved in 50 years ,, when I decide to inquire about it ,,, its GONE !![cl

Latest posts

Back