Crazy craigslist add for chevy parts you gotta read this add

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddredger

If you can move this to the proper forum where the crazy craigs adds are supposed to go that is fine. I must be blind I looked all over and cannot seem to find it.

Here it is. I am not sure if this guy is serious or joking but he put a bunch of time into this and so I think he may be serious.:eek:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4937764835.html

You got to love the descriptions be sure to read through it all. Oh yes and by the way I have dibs on the tire for $25 and the 3/8 hose for $5.

come on guys... those rusty bolts would look great on any rat rod... clearly you guys dont get the whole rat scene .. haha

I knew you guys would get a kick out of this add. I had a good laugh when I came across it. I have been watching craigs close for a 350 chevy engine. His add came up in the search with the 350 with the rod out the side for the low price of $200. I was tempted as maybe I could make a JB weld patch over the hole and put it back together.[;)

That seat with the rats and dog **** does sound nice.;):eek: it truly is a rat rod seat I guess. Have a great day guys now back to building hot rods.[dr

Too bad you are on the other side of the map from me. I have 4 350sbc's, 1 383 and a 454 all for sale. [cl

Yep I need 2 small blocks right now. One for my sons 57 chevy wagon and one for my wifes 54 Chrysler Town and country wagon.:)

Latest posts

Back