Rat Rod of the Day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truck that I got my cab from was a Ford F-6 dually grain platform. I thought about a dually RR for a minute....

And I must be the only guy that doesn't think that much about Falcons.[ddd
I would prefer an early 60's mopar gasser my self. :cool:

Yep, you're probably the only guy that wants a 60's Mopar Gasser [ddd

I love how the Gasser craze is heating up here. There are some cool ones coming out of the woodwork.

How u like this tub?!?

BoB

Attachments

• tub.jpg
    tub.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 302
WHAT a POS... haha!!! This kool ratty was built by my pal Dennis Hom! Whatcha thinks?!?

BoB

Attachments

• dennis.jpg
    dennis.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 266
Lov'n this sweeeeeeeeet flattie coupe... it was a pretty kool kar!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Attachments

• @airport.jpg
    @airport.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 120
Yes Snopro, I saw that truck at RedDeer a couple of years ago. His brother was there with a similar vintage Chev pick-up the same colour, also with a Cummins, and his cousin was sporting a satin black '55 Plymouth station wagon, chopped and with a Hemi, not hidden by a hood. It was worth a look see.

Yes Snopro, I saw that truck at RedDeer a couple of years ago. His brother was there with a similar vintage Chev pick-up the same colour, also with a Cummins, and his cousin was sporting a satin black '55 Plymouth station wagon, chopped and with a Hemi, not hidden by a hood. It was worth a look see.

Actually both the ones you mentioned are his brothers, or at least they were at one point :p That Black Chevy pickup and the black COE used to run around in rust, 10+ years ago, before the rat rod thing was cool. The pickup had a pretty healthy BBC at that point.

The guy with the COE has a stock looking COE with a grain box and a 502. He also has a 48 Anglia, chopped, suicide doors with a full roll cage, tubbed, and a very nasty blown BBC.

His brother has a 41 Willy's that was originally a 4-door and now it's a 2-door, with a blown Hemi. As well as the Plymouth and the truck. I don't believe the Plymouth is chopped, but a lot of metalwork done. It was in Canadian Hot Rods a while back.

They've got a 55-57 chevy pickup with a Cummins that has a very cool bed made out of pressure treated lumber, that one of their young sons drives. And they're building a crew-cab COE Ford F-1 on a dodge diesel chassis, lifted. It uses 2 cabs spliced together back to back.

There's a fathers day show near their shop that they bring all their stuff to every year, it's always cool to see all of it.

Latest posts

Back