Anyone seen this project???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex1927

I had to sell all my stuff to a flipper last fall to help family member save his house.That flipper cleaned me out,but I had no choice it was take it or leave it deal..
One of the things I had to sell was my Late Fathers ratrod project he never finished.
He built body,but not chassis.
Last I heard it was sold on ebay out of orlando Florida.
I have searched google and bing,but just find links to dead ads flipper used.
If you see it on any other car sites or craigslist please PM me.
I would just like to know where it is now.[S
Also have some construction pics current owner might want.[;)
Thanks Guys

Attachments

• CL AD.JPG
    CL AD.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 137
  • CLAD2.JPG
    CLAD2.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 108
  • CLAD3.jpg
    CLAD3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 100
Well thats a cool looking little rig ,, sorry to hear the sad news .. but you done for your family so it will be ok .. hope some body finds it for you ..

God rest his soul...

Looks like he was one heck of a wood worker....very cool project and a shame you had to sell it....but what goes around comes around and family comes first....bless ya man....it will come back to you ten fold...

Sorry about the bad news. I shall keep my eyes out for it. Always bad to have to sell something like that. One of the reasons I don't like to sell things. I don't like not knowing what happened to it.

I've seen those pictures. It's been a few months at least. I suppose it was on Craigslist, but I don't remember.

I've saw it before as well. Has it been in here before?

Good things come to good people and that's a heck of a good deed that you did! Hope you get some info!

I followed your post here on RRR and saw it for sale on E-bay I believe.
If it sold there you might be able to contact the seller for the info that you seek.
I know that it was hard for you to part with it. I hope that your situation has improved.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back