Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad bought a new Mazda RX2 in ’72, they were just seriously starting to import their cars into the U.S. (look how far they've come).
He was convinced the Wankel engine was the wave of the future.
Guess not :cool:.
He even built a working (battery operated) model kit of one.

Jeff

Rx7

My Step-Dad was 6'4" & drove one of the 1st gen RX7's. It shocked people when he got in it & really shocked them when he got *out*. That car was a hoot to drive & he never had a lick of trouble with it... er... other than gettin' in & out of it! ; - >

BoB

Tripper,
Get your Photo Shop after that thing. Chop it just behind the door jams and make it in to a truck. (I know I'm all twisted up in the head) That little ride there has a lot of potiential to be a bad little truck.

Or am I the only one that sees that????????

Stude

A female attorney drives this car, it's her daily driver & her boyfriend drives an old 30's Stude cdan (his driver) with some of the biggest headlights I have ever seen!

BoB

Attachments

• studeside.jpg
    studeside.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 141
  • studerear.jpg
    studerear.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 90
  • studefin.jpg
    studefin.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 81
  • studefront.jpg
    studefront.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 85
Nice pics Tripper. I've always liked the shape of the Sude Hawks. I think if I had that one I would just give it a lowering job and leave the rest as is. Wheels and all.

Hawks!

Nice pics Tripper. I've always liked the shape of the Sude Hawks. I think if I had that one I would just give it a lowering job and leave the rest as is. Wheels and all.

Gastrick,
This is a Silver Hawk... I believe they were guaranteed to do 140mph off the showroom floor & the Golden Hawk was guaranteed to do 160... if memory serves!

BoB

Old gas pump!

Been crusin' round on country roads lookin' 4 old tin... ran across this kool old gas pump! Will post more later!

BoB

Attachments

• mobilgass.jpg
    mobilgass.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 151
A female attorney drives this car, it's her daily driver & her boyfriend drives an old 30's Stude cdan (his driver) with some of the biggest headlights I have ever seen!

BoB

trip , check out the headlights on my `32 , they`re almost 13" diameter

Attachments

• IM000324.JPG
    IM000324.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 253
All I know about them is that they are aftermarket Ryan-lites from 1927 , I found this add online

Attachments

• 1927-Ad3-75a.gif
    1927-Ad3-75a.gif
    36 KB · Views: 107
Saw this in the parkin' lot!

Saw this RED 'Stang in the parkin' lot today!

BoB

Attachments

• stangefront.jpg
    stangefront.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 65
  • stangerear.jpg
    stangerear.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 57
I can't wait to get my 50f1 on the road. It will be a everyday driver. I have waited to long to build it and let it set in the garage. Work truck fun truck. All in one. ...........RUSTY

On da street!

I saw this old Chev truck on the way to my brother-in-laws house for BBQ.

BoB

Attachments

• truckfront.jpg
    truckfront.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 76
  • truckback2.jpg
    truckback2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back