31 Model A coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you started on the coupe yet Fink?

How's the merc coming?

No...the coupe is still in the snow bank for now...once the weather warms up I will get it running and drive it around as it is...then I will have to decide on it's fate...as far as the merc it's still a shelf...had good intentions of working on it this winter but I had so many little projects on the go that it just didn't happen...oh well there's always next winter...right now I am just getting the B-17 model A ready for Ratcity Rukkus in Vegas....we are hauling it down as well as a couple of bikes..going to go cruizin in Death Valley for a couple of days as well and when we get back there's a few more car shows...should have the B-17 at Rockin Red Deer as well this year...

No...the coupe is still in the snow bank for now...once the weather warms up I will get it running and drive it around as it is...then I will have to decide on it's fate...as far as the merc it's still a shelf...had good intentions of working on it this winter but I had so many little projects on the go that it just didn't happen...oh well there's always next winter...right now I am just getting the B-17 model A ready for Ratcity Rukkus in Vegas....we are hauling it down as well as a couple of bikes..going to go cruizin in Death Valley for a couple of days as well and when we get back there's a few more car shows...should have the B-17 at Rockin Red Deer as well this year...

Sweet! I haven't decided if I'm going to the Red Deer show yet. Lots of time to decide though. Rukkus was really cool last year, there will be tons of rods around Vegas for Viva and Rukkus, it's a really sweet atmosphere. Hope you have a great time!

Latest posts

Back