1955 Ford C600 Cabover

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynn, That is goin to be one sharp lookin dash when you get it done. It was good to talk to you on the phone this evening. Talk to you later, Lynn.

Hmmmmm...

Buford.

Attachments

• IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 78
Well Here goes. Me and Buford.

I have been working on Buford but I have missed a lot because fall allergies (you've heard me whine and cry about that before so I'll skip it).

I was missing a panel for Buford since I got him. It's called a "slam panel" and the hood closes and rests on it. Ain't one in captivity! So I cut the tops out of two 56 F100 rear fenders and welded them together. Still got more to do but I think it's gonna look fine. The contour is correct but, like I said, still workin on it.

My Black Walnut doghouse is done....just gotta mount it. I like it too! Pics, pics, pics.... More later....

Attachments

• Mockup 1.JPG
    Mockup 1.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Big Buford.jpg
    Big Buford.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 88
Doghouse

I can't take credit for the doghouse. It was built by bigratREO. He is a member here on RRR and an awesome wood guy. BTW, I found that piece of aluminum you see in a scrap pile. He inlaid it and I glued on the Ford oval.

__Lynn

Still alive!

Me and Buford..... Forgive me for dropping out for so long but Mr. Parkinsons has been kickin my butt. And...my computer is broke. Can't post pics! But I am close to having Buford on the road. Maybe a couple more months if everything goes well. Getting computer fixed....pics soon.

Latest posts

Back