Chopping a 30 model A need help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman30

Hey guys got my frame built and channeled the Tudor sedan. Loving the look and I'll post a pic now I'm ready to chop and I'm gonna go with a 4 inch chop. Watched a bunch of videos of guys chopping tops but they all lack one thing! Layout! Where to start? In a lot of videos I can see after their layout there is a stair step. It looks like A post is lower B post is higher and back of car is even higher. How is this layout achieved????? Thanks for the help sorry about sideways pic I can't figure out how to turn the thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 66
Make sure you tape a piece of cardboard across the windshield where the top will end up so you can check visibility through the windshield.
Nothin worse than sitting at a stop light with your neck bent far enough your head is laying in your lap just to see the light.

Make sure you tape a piece of cardboard across the windshield where the top will end up so you can check visibility through the windshield.
Nothin worse than sitting at a stop light with your neck bent far enough your head is laying in your lap just to see the light.

dude if all else fails Chop the seat box frame [ddd

Latest posts

Back