1950 GMC build after 31 year slumber

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today was my last day off before returning to work tomorrow morning but I was in a foul mood so instead of screwing up other peoples stuff I decided to clean the shop around the 50 GMC. After moving stuff I naturally started to tinker with it and before you knew it I had the bed bolted on and a gas filler neck mount made. It isn't much but at least it is a tiny step in the right direction.

So I had a spare 1/2 hour and decided to at least do SOMETHING to this poor old neglected project...so I put in the new headlights...[cl

So I had a spare 1/2 hour and decided to at least do SOMETHING to this poor old neglected project...so I put in the new headlights...[cl

your pics don't show up, it says ''please update your account to allow 3rd party hosting''

They worked when I put them up...Might be time to ditch photobucket...it's almost impossible to do anything with it now because there's so many pop ups...:mad:

The bad part of having a site host your pics is that they're gone if the site wants to do things like Photo Bucket.
I prefer to upload from my computer.

Very true old iron. It seems PB won't let you even see your own pictures unless you pay them. oh well. 15 years of pics down the drain because I won't pay them.

I caved years ago - and pay Flickr to host my pics. I have it set to upload any pics I take on my phone whenever I am on wifi. NO MORE lost pics ever!

I mounted the PCM, ran the light wiring to the front, cleaned up the engine harness a bit and hooked the rear light harness up to the frame wiring.

Also took about 400 pictures of my pictures on photobucket so I can delete the account. [ddd

Latest posts

Back