Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A woman was cleaning her attic with her cat by her side for company. Amongst the boxes and old papers she found a little lamp. She picked it up and wiped it off with her apron, when "POOF" out popped Genie. "I will grant you three wishes" proclaimed the Genie.

The woman thought for a moment and said "I wish I was the most beautiful 20 year old woman in the world, I wish I had more money than I knew what to do with, and I wish you would turn my cat into the most handsome prince around."

The Genie nodded and after a huge cloud of dust cleared, the Genie was gone and so was the lamp.

The woman looked at herself and she was certainly beautiful. She was surrounded with scads of money in Large Bills. She flung an armful in the air and watched it flutter down around her. She giggled with delight at the mountains of cash.

Then she turned to look where her adoring cat once stood. There in the feline's place stood a tall, dark, handsome man with chiseled features, a washboard stomach, broad shoulders, and a soccer-players-tush. She walked over to him, he put his arms around her, brushed his hand upon her cheek, looked deep into her eyes and whispered softly, "Now, aren't you sorry that you had me neutered?"

crap following me home 2O2O edition

hi, Skull, been 3 months since l got a new toy in the yard, that ended today:(

l relapsed and got this 1942 navy burma jeep.

the guy has the windshield, grille and paper work l gotta go to his house and pic up soon,

going to be a flipper as l all ready have to many irons in the fire right now.

plenty of it left to make a cool rod outta.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1552.jpg
    IMG_1552.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
Missed it By That Much

Messaged first day, by the time he got back it was gone :(

Attachments

• 51 Stud rear jpg.jpg
    51 Stud rear jpg.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 52 Stud front jpg.jpg
    52 Stud front jpg.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 27
i reckon i can corner a market ...

.. with summer safety footwear

anyone need a pair ??

Attachments

• 83760927_10162769336915577_8648849646241710080_n.jpg
    83760927_10162769336915577_8648849646241710080_n.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 36
hey ,,
a Lady knocked on my door before ,,, said she was collecting for the ASPCA ,

i gave her next doors cat

Any ideas?

My brother bought this 1930 Chevy and i'm wondering if you guys think it's worth $4000 [S
Pretty much original, no eng or trans some rust but not to bad. :rolleyes:
Not being a chevy guy, he was told they came with no bed and you had to improvise (truth or lie)[S
Thanks your thoughts.[cl

Attachments

• Don's 30,3.jpg
    Don's 30,3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Don's 30,4.jpg
    Don's 30,4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Don's 30,6.jpg
    Don's 30,6.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 25
My brother bought this 1930 Chevy and i'm wondering if you guys think it's worth $4000 [S
Pretty much original, no eng or trans some rust but not to bad. :rolleyes:
Not being a chevy guy, he was told they came with no bed and you had to improvise (truth or lie)[S
Thanks your thoughts.[cl

It's worth $4000 if you have to have one of that age. They're tough to find in that shape and complete.

There was no Chevy pickup truck in 1930, meaning they didn't come with a pickup box. Your brother might find this information in this link interesting, there is a section about the trucks. https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Chevrolet-Trucks/1930-Chevrolet-Truck.pdf

The GM Heritage Center Vehicle Information Kits are a very good little-known resource for many vintage GM vehicles. https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits.html

snopro is right. Chevy's first complete pickup began in 1931. 1930 would leave the assembly line with four fenders, running boards, aprons, everything but the bed.

Naturally, Chevrolet would have sources for beds as would their dealerships... so, you can imagine a bed shipped from whomever, already painted to match, ready to bolt on and look pretty on the sales lot.

Value is like a blank check... when you fill it in and sign your name, you're comfortable with the number and nobody's opinion matters! [ddd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back