How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2.61/gallon, corn for free. But our governor wants more tax. Wants us to be the Midwestern California.

most places around here are still 2.50. diesel is 2.70. the rez is cheaper but the fuel quality sucks

Since fuel has been so high I've cut my trips into town quite a bit! Today I had to go in & got regular for $4.06! About time the oil companies stopped ripping us off!

BoB

I filled up my daily driver today, 62.075 liters of 87 octane at $1.789CAD/liter was $111.05 CAD. Without considering currency exchange, that's $6.77CAD/US gallon. If I exchange the CAD to USD (crude method but it works for comparison), that's about $5.19 USD/gallon.

Last edited:
I filled up my daily driver today, 62.075 liters of 87 octane at $1.789CAD/liter was $111.05 CAD. Without considering currency exchange, that's $6.77CAD/US gallon. If I exchange the CAD to USD (crude method but it works for comparison), that's about $5.19 USD/gallon.

Damn!!!!!

We are on a family vacation and I've been paying anywhere between 6:00 and 6:40 a gallon for diesel

Latest posts

Back