1932 chrysler split window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that does look good but i think i need to stick to my plan lol and keep it like the pic i have posted on the 1st page so scratch the 2dr idea AGAIN lol [;)

i have been working on my moms 31 ford coupe im getting the dash done and painted a chrome yellow. ill post pics tomorrow. i got my niece and my mom to help me make a few passes on the primer job my niece really liked it i got pics of her helping also.

ok so i have a 1932 chrysler 4dr t that im going to be building i got alot of parts for it and i got a good idea of how im going to build it. i have been bouncing from keeping it a 4dr or cutting it into a coupe but i think ill keep it a 4dr.
here is a pic of a car someone built that im going to mock mine after but it wont look the same
moto_0220.jpg

here is what i started with
DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1008.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN1013.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

Nice start, I'd keep her a 4 dr. but I already have a ply coupe

i got the dash/gas tank painted a chrome yellow ill get some pics up here in a few but i have more im going to post im just wore out.i took these 2 pics with my phone but i have more on the camera

Attachments

• moto_0414.jpg
    moto_0414.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27
  • moto_0413.jpg
    moto_0413.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 27
hey fellow rodders, I had forgot about this site....sad but true but now im back and ill try to get some up dated pics. my progress has stopped on the 32 Chrysler due to personal reason and I have been building a 31 ford 5w coupe for my mom and I just bought a 1932 chevy 5w coupe that im also building and have put the 32 Chrysler on hold. don't hate me but I just love these little coupes and couldn't pass up the 32 chevy 5w coupe. ill try to get some pics of the cars but the 32 Chrysler might look the same but have I done some work to it.

Welcome back! After I retired I worked for Billy Scott (jr&sr) at Scotts Interiors on Dixie Hwy til I moved to Harrodsburg.

sam are you on the HAMB???? jw and ill get some pics here soon, had to rush my mom to the hospital and it wasn't looking very good :( I have hope and the cars can sit for now.

here is some pics of the 1932 chevy coupe im working on. have to re-do some of the work but its a very solid car and its goin to be fun to drive. I have everything now to put the car on the road and now its just a matter of time of putting it back together then getting to the detailed work to really make this sweet little 32 chevy coupe POP

Attachments

• 20140126_170834.jpg
    20140126_170834.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20140126_170825.jpg
    20140126_170825.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 18
sam are you on the HAMB???? jw and ill get some pics here soon, had to rush my mom to the hospital and it wasn't looking very good :( I have hope and the cars can sit for now.

Sorry about your mother, I hope all is well.

That H*MB word is a swear word around here ;) Just kidding ya, can't wait to see more in your builds.

haha I got the life time award from the HAMB... I cant go back lmao.

thanks, my mom is doing better now and things for her seem to be looking up.

Latest posts

Back