James from Iowa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toxic Waste

Hi everyone, James from Iowa. I'm 52 and liked hot rod my hole life. Right now I'm building a 1936 International pickup with a Pontiac engine. I like this forum but to tell you the truth . I have been searching for a pickup I built back in the 1980's for 10 years now . I come across a picture that was posted on this sight. So here I am . I would love to get it back if possible. Will continue my search. I'm a machinest , I built blow molds for plastic parts. I'm working on patterns for Hemi heads for my Pontiac engine.
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed it.
Toxic Waste

Hello and welcome to the Undead Sleds site.
A couple of questions; what did your truck look like? What year and make was it? Maybe someone on here can remember the truck in question.
The second question is; are you making hemi heads or just valve covers to look like a hemi? Either way I'm all ears.

You got my attention with the word Pontiac then you added the Hemi to the equation. I"m all giddy so carry on [P[P[P
Oh yea, welcome to the site :eek:

Welcome from Flawda! When Old Iron gets giddy, look out...

Are you saying you saw a pic of your old truck on this site?

Question about a picture you posted

Hi
Yes earthman posted a picture of it . A 1948 International KB1 .
I will see if I can post the picture of the truck that on this site. My avatar is when I raced it . And yes full hemi heads for Pontiac.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190116-165841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190116-165841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 31
Welcome to UDS.

The photo of your lost truck has seen plenty of internet exposure and I have a copy of it, somewhere... anyhow, I wish you the best of luck finding it. It shouldn't be hard to identify, unique as it is, unless it's been stuffed hard into a guardrail and the remains have gone to the smelt. :eek:

Pontiac Hemi? I'd expect you're familiar with Mickey Thompson's Hemi Pontiacs and I also expect you have the means. Please keep us posted if you care to. We have many drag racers here, past, present and future...

Last edited:
Welcome from Branson,Mo. You will get much info and building tech from these fine fabricators. Hope you have lots of time to check out all the builds, pictures etc. I've been a member here for quite a while and I haven't scratched the surface of seeing all the threads, hope you enjoy[cl

Latest posts

Back