Ford releases info and dodge answers back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize even the demon was very limited production and came with two fuel tanks you had to switch over to race gas for ultra high-performance. They are also bringing over 100 grand on the aftermarket and nobody actually uses them. Don’t get me wrong i like em and I can’t wait to see this angel in the video you posted. I like the fast production cars. heck my my plain Jane roush Mustang is it 727HP And I’m looking to step up my program.

You realize even the demon was very limited production and came with two fuel tanks you had to switch over to race gas for ultra high-performance. They are also bringing over 100 grand on the aftermarket and nobody actually uses them. Don’t get me wrong i like em and I can’t wait to see this angel in the video you posted. I like the fast production cars. heck my my plain Jane roush Mustang is it 727HP And I’m looking to step up my program.

Sorry Gastrick, a bit of wrong info there. The demon had dual fuel pumps but only a single tank. So you use the same tank for race fuel or 91. And I personally follow a few notable names in the car community on IG that own them and drive them regularly. Maybe most aren't used (collectors items), but there are a fair number that are, so I wouldn't say that's nobody.

Sorry Gastrick, a bit of wrong info there. The demon had dual fuel pumps but only a single tank. So you use the same tank for race fuel or 91. And I personally follow a few notable names in the car community on IG that own them and drive them regularly. Maybe most aren't used (collectors items), but there are a fair number that are, so I wouldn't say that's nobody.

Agreed I follow a handful of people who race them regularly and some have modified them extensively

Latest posts

Back