23 farmall roadster pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi one and all

here is my pickup nearly finished . hope you like it has a full race flathead its a 53 mercury with a full race cam and adjusterable lifters , 4inch crank balanced farmall grille chopped down 3.78 gears in the rear . t 5 trans . 23 chevy woody school bus cowl and shop made door panels welde in and 23 t touring back.model a frame boxed . running 36 front and rear out of an old dirt car . wide five wheels . hope you like ...... tim hot rod surplus (757 ) 254 2493

Attachments

• car 1 008.jpg
    car 1 008.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 182
  • car 1 006 (Medium).jpg
    car 1 006 (Medium).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 128
  • car 1 010.jpg
    car 1 010.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 215
  • car 1 013 (Medium).jpg
    car 1 013 (Medium).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 96
  • car 1 023.jpg
    car 1 023.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 99
Nice truck!

Surplus,
Very nice, can't wait to see more progress pictures! We for sure wanna hear that sucker run!!!

BoB

the top is perminant . i was going to make it fold but i found an nother set of arms so the next one i do i will make them fold . the material i am putting on is boat top material . i should have her finished by sept for the show in fredricksburg virginia called 69 and back . heres hopeing tim

Hey mate

Is that what you call a limey lorrie ? How are the boys Tim, will I see you at the HoeDown? Tell me about the 69 show .LFE

last year they had 300 cars . i know that the howlers are going to the 69 and up . we are all going up saturday for the 10 bands that they have going saturday night . then the show is on sunday . mine is not running yet but i am close . going to a show this weekend in virginia beach . i have been told that its a good show . o well got to trailer it feel stupid but i was asked by the promoter to bring it so i am abligeing . jack called me up and he is coming sunnday for the show . so there is going to be a bunch of us . tim hot rod surplus 757 254 2493

Latest posts

Back