earthman's actual ratrod foto thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was a chevy 2 done just like that dart.. only they stuck a strait axle under it ,, then it got robed of parts and another was made just like it from a falcon ... and it was in a shop fire ,, didnt destroy it but I dont know what happen to it.. and I bet speed wasnt its friend ...

there was a chevy 2 done just like that dart.. only they stuck a strait axle under it ,, then it got robed of parts and another was made just like it from a falcon ... and it was in a shop fire ,, didnt destroy it but I dont know what happen to it.. and I bet speed wasnt its friend ...
There was a 57 Chev mordoor at Norton AFB in Cali. with the back door section removed. This was in the late 60s. I thought it was u-g-l-y. :D

I like it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 152
Heres a couple of cool chevys i found on the net. I love the looks of a straight axle!!

Attachments

• 1964gasser_0.jpg
    1964gasser_0.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 79
  • dick sills.jpg
    dick sills.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 84
I would like to see more on this ride!!! Could be really neat!

thats where hes at currently ... if i recall there was a build here some time ago with a similar look to it.. with the stubby nose and long rear... a early 30s ford cab.. wish I could remember what that thread was called... [S

cool old studebaker

I was at a bike rally in iowa this weekend and this 50 studebaker was there. The guy said its his daily driver and runs like a top! Cool car!

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_214018.jpg
    IMG_20150522_214018.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20150522_213935.jpg
    IMG_20150522_213935.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Back