cruzin rural king hamilton ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

Am going to attempt to post pics. Total of 45 so I will need to break down into several posts.

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 001.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 002.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 003.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 004.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 005.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 006.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 007.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 008.jpg

cruzin 4-18-15 rural king hamilton, ohio 009.jpg

pics ????

All my pics came as thumbs. For me they would not open. Further research revealed I needed to use the bucket to post. Bucket and me do not get along.

Will post at another time if I can do with out assistance from a social pic web site.

Gunna giv it a go. Bear with me if things go awry. Glad the thumbs opened for you. Wouldn`t open for me. Will look in to it.

Gonna giv the bucket a go at it.

upload

bucket not work for me.

going to try again with thumbs.

Well par for the course would not go. "Security token missing".

Nuff of this nonsence. To much of a hassle or too complicated for a grey beard!

This sedan delivery looked like a survivor. Was a decent ride. BUTT !!! As I got close to open door the smell came forth. Musty, mildew, like its been wet and setting. If mine, It`ll air out. Nothing a few beer farts can`t help cover up.

This little comet sounded great. A wild sounding motor with a radical cam. Was rough but decent. Needed a little TLC

Now I can not understand about the rusty disc brake in front. Going after rat look ?

an old HD.

thanks to all who

cut me slack on the pic posting. I have no idea what I done wrong with the multiple pic.

I read over on how to post pics but still I got it wrong.

Maybe I should change my handle to "many pic post".

Yes the grandson thing has been done on other things. My 17 yr old is taking some type of comp courses in tech school. My 11 yr old knows how but just can not explain so the old grey beard can understand.

THANKS ALL !

Latest posts

Back