Blue Suede Cruize pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously thought about going, but dad had a bad wreck in Tupelo 20+ years ago and still doesn't want to go back.

I seriously thought about going, but dad had a bad wreck in Tupelo 20+ years ago and still doesn't want to go back.

I wish you had of come Flipper, would have been great to put a face with the name!

There were over 1000 vehicles registered this year, the largest turnout ever. Perfect weather helped too, it usually rains one of the three days, not so this year, lots of sun, pleasant temps, light breezes. Even with sunblock on, I got a little blistered yesterday.

We didn't get to see all of them, just too many to walk and look at! Plus, with people coming and going all the time, you miss a lot. Saw several today I missed Friday and Sat.

Even coping with my brake problems we still had a great time. Didn't get to get out and ride like we usually do, didn't want to take too many chances in traffic. Always a great show if you're in driving distance.

The guy told me he bought it finished that way. Had a 454, turbo 400, some kind of GM front suspension. Real nice car, hope someday mine looks as good.

Your car holds up well with the competition, Bam.

Thanks for posting all those pics of great cars.

Latest posts

Back