Help a kid out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Illinois tag is supposed to be rounded up shortly too . maybe they will all come threw that will be possibly 6 tags hopefully they will get them rounded up

I am back. I'm still fighting this skin cancer thing so I haven't done
anything with Caleb on this project. He's supposed to come over Thursday and we'll do something.
I'll get a pic soon,

no hurry this will just give us more time to find some more tags just throw out the states your still missing , some of the tags promised to me havnt come threw yet , One women said she would send hers strait to you ,, should be three tags she sent

I am back. I'm still fighting this skin cancer thing so I haven't done
anything with Caleb on this project. He's supposed to come over Thursday and we'll do something.
I'll get a pic soon,

i just had that dime sized spot removed on my face and that was a big deal.
i feel sorry for ya buddy.
i know it is a pain in the ass but all you guys
USE SUN SCREEN!
at least 30 rated

Up date

Caleb's Grandmother finished out the plates needed for his project as a birthday present. She forgot Rhode Island and Puerto Rico but I've got them coming off of Ebay.

I really want to thank those that sent plates and helped with this. We had a good time doing it and he is stoked about it.

Thanks again.

Forgot the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.jpg
    IMG_2238.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 40
Showed my daughter the pic and she saw her old plate right away. She thought it was a cool project.

Hey Pops, I see ya already snagged a WV plate but I finally got the one I promised in the mail yesterday..........

.......it's a bit rattier though :eek: This 1963 WV Centennial plate was screwed to the floor of my Willys to cover a rust hole when I got it......been hanging on my wall for 30 plus years.

Enjoy. :cool:

Hey Pops, I see ya already snagged a WV plate but I finally got the one I promised in the mail yesterday.......it's a bit rattier though :eek: This 1963 WV Centennial plate was screwed to the floor of my Willys to cover a rust hole when I got it......been hanging on my wall for 30 plus years.

Enjoy. :cool:

Thanks Snake Farm! I like yours better and will replace the other one with yours.

He already has the bug in a serious way. All he needs to do is figure out how to fund his desires.

I think that's all of our problem, isn't it?

I totally forgot to send the plates I have, I'll try to send them this week! Maybe he'll come up with a new project idea for the extras.... [;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back