Pet roll call.......let's see 'em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've adopted "alley" since it's so cold out. He was properly named since he's always hanging out in the alley by the shop.

1010B22B-0B68-4CF5-8904-0D9ABD796986-634-000001033183DAAE.jpg

He's the first cat that I've ever saw that wants his belly rubbed. He's obviously someone's old house cat but he's hung out in my alley for about year. We've been feeding him the whole time then the other day he decided that he should come in with our dogs. He's been making himself at home ever since lol

I'm seeing that more and more at our shop, stray cats that are so tame you can pet them. They were obviously a house cat at one time and got put out for whatever reason. I think with people losing their homes a lot of these pets are just put out and turned loose.:(

We have one cat that comes around the shop who is so tame we were able to bath him a few weeks ago. He got into something sticky and was covered head to toe with it, so Dan and I scrubbed him up in the laundry tub at the shop and kept him in the office overnight to see if he was going to be ok. He was fine the next morning so we put him back outside. He is my next candidate for getting fixed after we get Mama cat fixed.

He's a tough old cat, we named him Smokey, and he is the boyfriend of Mama cat.

smokeyandlittlemamacat004_zps44942160.jpg

Don

Ok, I'm going to see if I can download some pictures out of my "new" photobucket. Hope I have it figured out.

The kittens are going to be a month old this coming Wednesday and they are really getting big. All they do is eat and wrestle with each other, and we have determined the white and the black ones are males and the little tabby is a girl. Their Mom is getting friendlier with us every day, so I think she can be domesticated and adopted out when this is all over.

Don

trashandkittensfeb16th015_zps8a7cc164.jpg

trashandkittensfeb16th013_zpsc971abcd.jpg

kittens3weeksoldtoday009_zpsdae08398.jpg

kittens3weeksoldtoday001_zps430d9e9b.jpg

Hey, it worked. Maybe this new PB isn't so bad after all.

Latest posts

Back