Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking through marketplace on the wife's facebook page the other day and an ad came up for a couple antique trucks @ $3000. each :eek: I giggled and left it. Yesterday I saw the same ad again and said what the H$%L call the guy. Now I have too trucks to bring home. Both are in really nice shape body wise. The 52 F1 has no motor, but the patina is awesome the hood is lettered as well as above the windshield is painted Radiator repair. The other is a 46 IHC KB3 the owner learned how to drive in it when he was 12 back in 1970.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Trucks 002.jpg
    Resize of Trucks 002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Resize of Trucks 003.jpg
    Resize of Trucks 003.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Resize of Trucks 007.jpg
    Resize of Trucks 007.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Resize of Trucks 006.JPG
    Resize of Trucks 006.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 90
Those both look like solid trucks good score. I need a meeting too but I have not been buying cars I've been buying other things I don't need. Maybe we can go together hahaha

Nice find, Skip!

You don't step on a Vicky very often, though I recently saw one for sale in this neck of the woods, in about the same condition if I recall correctly. I wonder how many people want or seek a Vicky these days? [S

Latest posts

Back