Crosley Drag Wagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!

406 SBC/ 350th w/ trans brake(never used) Has run 10.46 @ 126.61. TRW forged pistons, Dart Iron Eagle heads, Edelbrock Air Gap w/ Holley 3310, Mild Comp Cam, 10" converter.
Currie 9" rear 3.70 w/ spool on coil springs. Non adjustable 4 link.
Magnum tube axle on coil overs w/ Wilwood disc brakes. Full Chris Alston roll cage. Cheetah shifter. Kirkey seat.

This is a very simple, homebuilt drag car that has been driven on the street. Tons of fun with little maintenance.
$8,000
Call for more information.
Bob 651-351-0878 Stillwater, Minnesota

Comes with home made tilt trailer. All you need is a 2" hitch and 8 grand and it's yours.

Would you care for some northern exposure? I wish I were in the market, but since I'm not, I'll tell a few friends if you're OK with that...

I don't know where or who I pinched this photo from... somebody's Meltdown pics, I think. (I hope you don't mind me posting this, I'll trash it if you object.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• bobw.jpg
    bobw.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 293
Dr. C, I'll gladly take all the help I can get. Old 28, here on our website has posted it on the ANRA for sale site in California. ANRA is a nostalgia drag racing series. Thinking about posting in Racing Junk too.

Needs a trans blanket to go 10.99 or quicker. Would probably have to modify the trans tunnel for clearance.

Well I'm having so much fun with the two Roadsters I bought from you I guess I should try a drag car. Oh Peggy..........what do you think about this one? She'll probably kill me for even asking.

David, I'm glad you like the second roadster. I want to sell the Crosley but I suggest you not risk the wrath of Peggy over it.:D

It could be made streetable again. Lights, exhaust system and a larger fuel cell. No title though. I drove it to a couple weekly cruises. A bit noisy inside however.

I might be interested in the engine and trans. How far is it from your house to Tome, New Mexico? PM me a price and I might be able to convince my wife she needs this in her Willys. We can self isolate sitting in the Pickup as well as we can in the house..

Latest posts

Back