Eli... the Transformed Sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News!!!!!!

news????[S

I almost traded eli off... but no body wants it, I know when I finish everyone will want it...

Anyways......

I am thinking about dragging 'ol Eli out and finishing up the rear of the chop. [;)

Maybe I'll have some pictures to post in a few weeks...

Life always gets in the way of progress. That's why none of my builds have made any, other than being moved around. Maybe one day (soon) I'll put them in an order and start knocking them out. Coming on sites like this keeps the itch waiting to be scratched. Which is the reason why I still have my projects. I patiently wait for progress, especially pictures, it gives me the "fix" I need to keep dredging on. I will be patiently waiting for yours.[P[P[P

l have finished

since joining this site l have finished 2 of my projects, this week we will be finished with the street legal sprint car and getting back to my street legal race car==========get on Eli & do it[ddd:D[;)

Later:cool:

Ya know, that's a pretty darned good idea! [cl

since joining this site l have finished 2 of my projects, this week we will be finished with the street legal sprint car and getting back to my street legal race car==========get on Eli & do it[ddd:D[;)

Later:cool:

Life always gets in the way of progress. That's why none of my builds have made any, other than being moved around. Maybe one day (soon) I'll put them in an order and start knocking them out. Coming on sites like this keeps the itch waiting to be scratched. Which is the reason why I still have my projects. I patiently wait for progress, especially pictures, it gives me the "fix" I need to keep dredging on. I will be patiently waiting for yours.[P[P[P

THANKS got all the encouragement guys!

I am seriously thinking I want to clean up the chop on Eli... I also have a bit of a wild card stored back ... a powered moon roof/sunroof I cut out of another car that I think will work very nicely with the design of the car.... plus I have that awesome 59 impala dash that needs to go in it as well.... os even though.... I have the 50 chevy....the 67 Chevelle I'm working on for my buddy... Eli may get a little wrench time, I definately need to do soemthing to him this year... i think finishing the chop may be the ticket....[;)

CC sounds like you have enough to keep you busy
I'd be happy to run down and take that 59 dash off your
hands to help free up some extra time for you.....haha :rolleyes::rolleyes:

really I would........just tryin' to help you out man......[ddd

Found a Place for this update...

Thanks for all the well wished :D

I got some work done on a tool , figured I'd share, pick up this Lincoln on CL for $80. Cleaned it and painted it, took all day what i used to be able to do in a few hours, but I think it came out nice. so it's ready for action... whenever that may be :)

Oh yeah I also added wheels to it to make is a little easier to move.

check out the before and after photo.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So almost 2 years later.... I upgraded the size of the wheels on the weder I picked up and also have added a handle... these things are HEAVY... so moving it in and out of the garage had been a pain, but now.. with the bigger tires and T-handle... it makes things a BREEZE!

Finally used some of the scrap metal I had laying around for something other than a patch panel :D

Attachments

• WP_20150619_17_04_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150619_17_04_17_Pro.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 15
  • WP_20150619_17_04_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150619_17_04_13_Pro.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150619_002.jpg
    WP_20150619_002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20150619_18_35_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150619_18_35_55_Pro.jpg