Lethbridge Ab 2019 swap meet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear, Dozer. :(

Side-by-side, break action, Elmer Fudd double barrel question: Why don't they do this in SPRING? They have April in Lethbridge, don't they?

Fingers crossed for MM and his crew... safe travels and come back alive!

We made it back last night safe and sound. The snow storm had just finished when we got to Lethbridge, but it was -27 C, -20 F, with light snow and considerable wind. It was nice in the big building though and I went like a madman without seeing all of the tables, [8:00 Am - 4:00 Pm]. Quite a few Mopar tables, but not much 30's and 40's stuff. Some older Chev stuff but I never saw any grille pieces Dr. C. Lots of older Ford stuff, and lots of muscle car things of all brands. I did buy some older Mopar stuff for a friend in Dawson Creek. I hope he's as excited about them after he sees them as he was before. Oh well, he's building a '34 Dodge Brothers coupe and pickup, and I'm doing a '34 Plymouth coupe and a '34 Dodge Brothers pickup so I might be able to use his cast offs. I got an arm load of little things for me so I'm happy. The trip home was a little warmer but the wind stayed blowing all of the way. Sorry about missing you Dozer.

Latest posts

Back