Iron Invasion Woodstock IL 10-4-14

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...
Well..... the show would have been great but the weather did not cooperate.. it was cold and rainy.. even snowed in the morning. Earliest recorded snowfall in chicagoland...

anyway I kinda powered through Ill post up some of the highlights.. pics might not be so great.. as I said i was powering throught

I was very tempted to buy a 30 model a coupe.. that was in the swap meet almost rust free..!

Can anyone identify this one.. i feel like its a Lincoln.. but im not sur

Beautiful resto on this one

this was drawing a crowed...

the top body sections had been re made either in stainless or aluminum.. they were like a mirror

The frame work was very nice as well

Man i took some terrible photos..

this was very nice as well. The green and black looked very nice together.. I didnt get a good shot but it had wheels that must have been custom machined to look like old wooden spoke wheels

this was cool and different

I have seen this one a couple of times..

This was cool but the per-portions were off.. at least in my eye..

had a strange front end set up.. which i think drove the "off perportions" the grill was too far forward, axle too far back.. but hey his is on the road and mine isnt

This custom was really well done, apparently it was built by the current owners late father.. 57 chevy front sheet metal.. and 56 chevy rear tails...

Ok thats basically all I got, next year I hope to have mine at the show..

Great pics, thanks for putting them on. Some cars I recognize from rod rags. That blue Chev (?) with the green flames in the first two pics practically glows even on a cloudy day. [cl[cl

Latest posts

Back